Are you looking to spend a day full of ultimate relaxation and adventure in beautiful Montego Bay Marine Park? Look no further…
Sail along the coastline aboard one of our Dreamer Catamarans – which are designed for the ultimate sailing.
Feel free to bask in the sun on our front nets, which allow you to gently glide in the Caribbean breeze among the warmth of the sun. And while you’re relaxing, the sounds of laughter, Reggae and Soca music will fill the air.
We'll stop for swimming and Snorkelling in the Montego Bay Marine Park and Harbour. For ease and accessibility, you can enter the water by using our forward stairway, which lowers into the water providing easy access to the water.
After snorkelling, we'll head to Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville for waterslide & water toys. Before your tour comes to an end, a soothing foot massage will be offered to the ladies on board followed by learning the latest Jamaican dance moves with our zany crew.
- Prices per person
- Adults: USD $95 AM Tour/ $99 PM Tour
- Teens (12-15) USD $65.00
- Kids (under 12): USD $50.00
- Above prices includes 10% GCT (General Consumption Tax)
- Subject to change without notice
- Morning Tour is perfect for Families
- Afternoon tour is reserved for adults only
- Stop at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville pending sea and weather conditions
See what they're saying!
- The Dreamer catamaran was an excellent choice of excursions while docked in Jamaica. Even those who did not choose to snorkel had a wonderful time. The crew was very interested in making sure everyone had a good time. I'd recommend this excursion for all ages.Dreamer Catamaran Sail and Lagoon Snorkel
- Crew did a great job. Food, water, rum drinks and foot massage as well as the captain giving us a history and environmental lecture completed. The beautiful reef and fishes.Montego Bay Sailing Tour Guest
- It is a breath of fresh air to work with a vendor who is reliable, honest and understanding. Words are unlimited in describing the team at Dreamer Catamarans as they go beyond the call of duty to ensure that everything is done with excellence and expeditiously, always with the customer top of mind. The boats are of the best quality and kept in pristine order.Myrtle Dwyer, Glamour Destination Management
- Great day of snorkeling!
As we got on the catamaran it was a perfect day. The staff were gracious and informative. We had a great sail to the snorkel site and plenty of time in the water. After snorkelling we had a tour of the bay and lots of rum punch and beer.
Let's Get Started (the process)
1. Choose your tour
Pick the tour you are interested in. Select the date for your tour from the calendar. Let us know where you are staying and how many people will be in your group. Oh and don't forget to let us know how to reach you!
2. Save your spot (make a deposit)
Time to reserve your spots with a small deposit of $10 USD per passenger. You'll be directed to PayPal to make this payment!
3. Our team will be in touch
Someone from our Reservations Team will get back to you to confirm your booking and get any further information from you we need!
Have a question?
Send us an email at [email protected] and someone of our Dreamer Team will reply to you.
If you want to book a tour coming up in the next 2 days, please call our office at (876)-979-0102.