Are you looking to spend a day full of ultimate relaxation and adventure cruising the coastline? Look no further! Sail along northern coastline between historic Falmouth & Montego Bay, Jamaica’s 2nd largest city aboard one of our Dreamer Catamarans – which are designed for the ultimate sailing.
With the caress of the warm Caribbean breezes, enjoy easy relaxing music while sipping on cold refreshing drinks from our Open Jamaican Bar. Tasty Jamaican patties and local fresh fruits in season provided onboard.
Time for a dip! Swim & snorkel in a specially selected coral reef within the Montego Bay Marine Park with equipment, instructions and guide.
Your cruise ends with Lunch* at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville. Make your selection from four delicious choices: Cheeseburger in Paradise, Island Taco Salad, Blackened Chicken Sandwich, or Jerk BBQ Chicken.*Beverages & other menu options are not included. Available at additional cost.
Ideal for all ages!
- Prices per person from Falmouth Hotels (H10/Ocean Coral Spring, Royalton White Sands, Royalton Blue Water):
- Special Introductory Price until Oct 31, 2021.
- Adults: USD $140
- Kids (under 12): USD $88
- Above prices includes 10% GCT (General Consumption Tax)
- Subject to change without notice
See what they're saying!
- The Dreamer catamaran was an excellent choice of excursions while docked in Jamaica. Even those who did not choose to snorkel had a wonderful time. The crew was very interested in making sure everyone had a good time. I'd recommend this excursion for all ages.Dreamer Catamaran Sail and Lagoon Snorkel
- Crew did a great job. Food, water, rum drinks and foot massage as well as the captain giving us a history and environmental lecture completed. The beautiful reef and fishes.Montego Bay Sailing Tour Guest
- It is a breath of fresh air to work with a vendor who is reliable, honest and understanding. Words are unlimited in describing the team at Dreamer Catamarans as they go beyond the call of duty to ensure that everything is done with excellence and expeditiously, always with the customer top of mind. The boats are of the best quality and kept in pristine order.Myrtle Dwyer, Glamour Destination Management
- Great day of snorkeling!
As we got on the catamaran it was a perfect day. The staff were gracious and informative. We had a great sail to the snorkel site and plenty of time in the water. After snorkelling we had a tour of the bay and lots of rum punch and beer.
Let's Get Started (the process)
1. Choose your tour
Pick the tour you are interested in. Select the date for your tour from the calendar. Let us know where you are staying and how many people will be in your group. Oh and don't forget to let us know how to reach you!
2. Save your spot (make a deposit)
Time to reserve your spots with a small deposit of $10 USD per passenger. You'll be directed to PayPal to make this payment!
3. Our team will be in touch
Someone from our Reservations Team will get back to you to confirm your booking and get any further information from you we need!
Have a question?
Send us an email at [email protected] and someone of our Dreamer Team will reply to you.
If you want to book a tour coming up in the next 2 days, please call our office at (876)-979-0102.